History

 

Hamedan Academy of Agriculture: The first Center for Higher Education in Agriculture was established in Hamedan in March 1967 by the late Dr. Ali Eghbali after receiving the approval of the Central Council of Universities under the title of "Academy of Agriculture" which was then approved by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education in 1970. The Academy of Agriculture only offered a two-year course in "Associate degree of Agriculture" until 1971. In 1971 and after the approval of Ministry of Sciences, B.A courses were established in this center in the fields of "Cooperation and Rural Affairs" and "Agricultural Extension" and the title of the center was changed from "Institution of Agriculture" to "Academy of Agriculture". Dr. Mansour Gholami, Dr. Iraj Malak Mohammadi, Dr. Seyyed Mahmoud Hosseiny, Dr. Yusuf Hejazi, Dr. Abdolhamid Papzan, and Dr. Mohammadreza Hamze'i were among the first alumni of this course.

Bu-Ali Sina University - Faculty of Agriculture: After the license for the establishment of Bu-Ali Sina University was issued in 1974 and approved in 1975, Faculty of Agriculture of Hamedan officially started its activities as the "Center for Expansion of Agriculture", one of the four main branches of Bu-Ali Sina University, in the previous location of the leather factory of Hamedan. In line with the joint treaty between Iran and France, the first professors of Bu-Ali Sina University received scholarship from the Iranian government to study in France and Dr. Darwish was chosen as the first head of the Faculty of Agriculture.

In 1980, "Academy of Agriculture" officially joined Bu-Ali Sina University. After the Cultural Revolution and re-opening of universities in 1983, Faculty of Agriculture restarted its activities by establishing departments of "Agronomy" and "Animal Husbandry" and in 1984 and 1985 admitted students in associate courses in the fields of "Agronomic Sciences" and "Animal Studies" respectively. In 1998 the first M.A students were admitted in the field of Animal Sciences and in 2006 first PhD. students were admitted in the field of Agrology.

Currently (2019), Faculty of Agriculture has 86 faculty members (12 professors, 31 associate professors and 43 assistant professors) in 9 departments, 68 laboratories and workshops, educational and research greenhouses, Museum of Natural History, Water Research Center, Phytochemistry research center, and two educational-research-production farms in Abbas-Abad and Dastjerd. Right now approximately 1500 students are studying in this faculty (770 B.A students, 500 M.A students and 230 PhD. Students).

تاریخچه

تاریخ انتشار : Publish : نسخه قابل چاپ Print

 

مدرسه عالی کشاورزی همدان: نخستین بار در اسفند ماه سال ۱۳۴۵ هجری شمسی اولین مرکز آموزش عالی کشاورزی در همدان، توسط مرحوم دکتر علی اقبالی تحت عنوان «آموزشگاه عالی کشاورزی» با تصویب شورای مرکزی دانشگاه ‏ها تاسیس شده و در سال ۱۳۴۸ به تصویب وزارت علوم و آموزش عالی رسید. مدرسه عالی کشاورزی تا سال ۱۳۴۹ فقط دارای دوره دو ساله «کاردانی کشاورزی» بود. در سال ۱۳۴۹ و با تصویب وزارت علوم در این مرکز دوره لیسانس در دو رشته «تعاون و امور روستایی» و «ترویج کشاورزی» دایر گردید و از همان زمان از «آموزشگاه عالی کشاورزی» به «مدرسه عالی کشاورزی» تغییر نام داد. آقایان دکتر منصور غلامی، دکتر ایرج ملک‏ محمدی، دکتر سید محمود حسینی، دکتر یوسف حجازی، دکتر عبدالحمید پاپ‏زن و دکتر محمدرضا همزه­‏ای از جمله اولین دانش ‏آموختگان این دوره هستند.


دانشگاه بوعلی سینا-دانشکده کشاورزی: پس از صدور مجوز تاسیس دانشگاه بوعلی ‏سینا در سال ۱۳۵۲ و تصویب آن در سال ۱۳۵۳، دانشکده کشاورزی همدان رسما فعالیت خود را در قالب «مجتمع گسترش کشاورزی» به عنوان یکی از چهار شاخه اصلی دانشگاه بوعلی‏ سینا، در محل سابق کارخانه چرمسازی همدان آغاز نمود. اولین اساتید دانشگاه بوعلی ‏سینا بر اساس معاهده مشترک بین ایران و فرانسه، با عنوان بورس دولت ایران جهت تحصیل به کشور فرانسه اعزام شدند و آقای دکتر درویش به عنوان اولین رییس دانشکده کشاورزی انتخاب شدند.


در سال  ۱۳۵۸ به­طور رسمی، «مدرسه عالی کشاورزی» در «دانشگاه بوعلی‏ سینا» ادغام شد. پس از انقلاب فرهنگی و با بازگشایی دانشگا‏ه‏ ها در سال ۱۳۶۲، دانشکده کشاورزی با تاسیس دو گروه آموزشی «زراعت» و «دامپروری» دوباره فعالیت خود را آغاز نمود و در سال‏های ۱۳۶۳ و ۱۳۶۴، به­ترتیب اقدام به پذیرش دانشجو در رشته‏های «علوم زراعی» و «امور دامی» در مقطع کاردانی نمود. در سال 1377، نخستین دانشجوی کارشناسی ارشد در گروه علوم دامی و در سال 1385 نخستین دانشجوی دکتری در گروه خاکشناسی پذیرفته شدند.


در حال حاضر (1399) دانشکده کشاورزی دارای 86 عضو هیأت علمی (12 استاد، 31 دانشیار و 43 استادیار) در 8 گروه آموزشی، 68 آزمایشگاه و کارگاه، گلخانه­های آموزشی و پژوهشی، موزه تاریخ طبیعی، پژوهشکده آب، پژوهشکده فیتوشیمی و دو مزرعه آموزشی – پژوهشی - تولیدی عباس­آباد و دستجرد است. هم­اکنون، در حدود 1500 دانشجو در مقاطع مختلف تحصیلی (770 دانشجوی کارشناسی، 500 دانشجوی کارشناسی ارشد و 230 دانشجوی دکتری تخصصی) این دانشکده مشغول به تحصیل هستند.